Supporting today’s mobile workforce requires a new approach and new technologies, it’s more than just equipping your employees with desktops or laptops. KompiTech can support your organization to create an agile workspace solution that is collaborative and interconnected, in order to adapt to the ever-changing business demand in creating a sustainable productive workforce. Our next-generation IT solution provides flexibility and agility to attain a vision of a collaborative and secure workspace.
Our Digital Workspace Features
- Speed application rollout and technology refresh across desktops, laptops, monitors, tablets, and other devices
- Device management including BYOD
- End-user cloud services
- Workspace strategy
- Desktop transformation (physical & virtual)
- Application delivery
- User experience and profile management
- Secure access from anywhere
- Flexible working and mobility
A well-designed End-User Computing strategy maps out how users can access your digital platforms. They need to be productive, both on-premise and remotely. This includes the full range of tools necessary to complete their required tasks.
KompiTech’s End-User Computing Services enables organizations to unbundle key workplace elements and tailor them to different user segments within the organization.
24/7 Service Desk
At KompiTech, we understand that having 24/7 access to a proficient IT Service Desk is mission-critical for any organization.
Our non-stop IT Service Desk is available to all KompiTech customers across multiple languages and time zones. With a team of fully-qualified, digital-savvy IT professionals, we offer a 24/7 Service Desk for efficient resolution of time-sensitive incidents and management of service requests. Our Service Desk is designed to support your IT Department, giving it the resources to outsource, scale, or up-skill the support it provides, either long-term or on a project basis.
Roll-Out & Migration
KompiTech is experienced in migration and rolling-out servers, desktops or laptops. Whether you need to deploy a long-planned upgrade (like a hardware refresh) or are reacting to a short-term need (like disaster recovery roll-out), we will jointly work with your IT department from the very earliest stages to help guide the planning and preparation of machine images, understanding your business and user needs and priorities.
Start with partial IT outsourcing
On KompiTech BLiTS ITSM Platform
- You'll gain access to expert know-how, new technologies, and industry best practices
Outsource your IT anywhere globally through the BLiTS platform and we'll equip you
with the right tools to centrally manage everything end-to-end, all in one place
- Custom pricing and Service Level Agreements SLAs that are tailored to your needs
- Full access to our 24/7 Service Desk and a dedicated Service Manager
- Free BLiTS ITSM tools licensing fees to save cost on your existing ticketing system
Use the BLiTS ITSM Platform as a standalone ticketing system or integrate
with your existing in-house ticketing system
- You will have the freedom to quickly halt or expand outsourced services based on service outcome